Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Stroke Exhaust I Have A 150cc Dirt Bike.Its China Made And I Dont Know If Its A Two Stroke Or A Four Stroke.it Has A Dipstick

I have a 150cc dirt bike.Its China made and i dont know if its a two stroke or a four stroke.it has a dipstick - two stroke exhaust

I bought a 150cc bike.i country, China does not know whether two or four times has a staff stroke.it depleted oil and gas are the same size before muffler.Im til the main thought, but four times sure.And In the absence of a stroke should be, what kind of oil should I use?

3 comments:

Dave said...

It is a four-time and use 10w 40

Mr Knowitall said...

When the head is the same size as the exhaust manifold stroke. Well, if you NINNIINIININIIINN twice if you want, DHU UHD DUH DUH DUH four, lol. Using Honda GN4 oil!

Tammy B said...

This is a 4-stroke are real 3rd They 10w Using 40 oil. With the exception of the 50cc and 70cc scooters in China are all 4-stroke, I have found.

Post a Comment