Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gravestone Markers Is It Tacky To Sell Advertising Space On My Dear Departed Mother-in-law's Gravestone Marker?

Is it tacky to sell advertising space on my dear departed mother-in-law's gravestone marker? - gravestone markers

Funerals and cemeteries are very expensive. When my mother is buried his law acres.It extends to more than 16 miles "long way to the toilet when the need arises in the middle of his funeral services.So after I installed a portable toilet at his grave, and $ 6,000 U.S. dollars, so far ---- to .25 cents. Boy, I'm a genius or what! complain Oh No! when the flowers grow as crazy.The is my only local funeral home is a poster and exclusive --- -- - says only "funeral home. Learn more on our development plan for later. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment