Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cervical High Before Period Is 9 Days Before Period Too Soon To Test?

Is 9 days before period too soon to test? - cervical high before period

shows a negative, although positive 9 days before the waiting period?

I just checked my neck and when he rose spots for the second time .. The first time was a few days ago, but then I check my neck .. Hmmmm.

All ideas and thoughts?

my breasts are sore .. If I have in my stomach was very painful. lower stomach cramps. babycenter.com told me it was ovulation / fertility in the 22-27 .. So, if you have these symptoms, now .. too late to be triggered by ovulation. Furthermore, I have sticky mucus and my cervix is high wet / / closed (I'm feeling a section / type of thing to say .. dimples private)?

Help! :)

1 comments:

ekzachar... said...

I work in a doctor and tries to have a child. A urine pregnancy test is usually not sufficient to detect hCG in the 5 days before your period. But if there is a pregnancy test serum (blood), the hormone can be detected within 2 days after conception. Good luck!

Post a Comment