Friday, February 19, 2010

What Does The Rash For Hiv Symptoms Looks Like Could This Be HIV? What Do You Think?

Could this be HIV? What do you think? - what does the rash for hiv symptoms looks like

On 5/11/09, I had) sex (with condom and performed oral sex (without condoms) in a men's. On 6/2/09 and 6/12/09, I took HIV tests, and both were negative. The person who has had sex with him, assured me he was clean. He shared a syringe, but with about 6 months ago, but was tested for HIV for the previous month, he had had sex, and the test was negative. But I'm a hypochondriac, and everyone I know (including yourself) knows. When I asked about 20 times if you are sure it was clean, he has insisted he is. In any case, I understand all the time "window" that occurs with HIV infection at first, but I fear that you (because I can have) rather than indulgence. A nurse at the hospital told me it was demonstrated that approximately 90% of people develop infected with HIV antibodiesin 28-30 days. Is that true? My last HIV test was negative, which was taken 32 days after my exposure. However, I should make an appointment for an HIV test on 7/14/09, but I'm still really scared. Today I realize that the almonds just a bit hurt when I swallow and the law to maybe 3 visible white spot on the ... Is this a symptom of HIV? In addition, about 2 weeks I noticed a slight rash that develops on my collarbone and near the armpits. The rash is very mild and non-irritant and skin color. I would say it is a wave of warmth, almost ... Since there are only tiny little bumps. I asked my doctor and he told me he thought there was no evidence of an outbreak of HIV ... However, the rash is not as bad as beforE (not bad) in the first place, but still good over there ... But after reading this, what do you think? Is this evidence of HIV? Your help is welcome!

3 comments:

BJC said...

HIV is highly unlikely.

The activities described are very low risk of HIV transmission. His partner is outside the latency period that your test result is assumed true test will be negative (that he was telling the truth).
In 17-20 days, more than 75% of people test positive will be positive after 2 months of the test to about 95%, and after 3 months, more than 99.5% of those infected. The other half of one percent of cases where people have limited persistence of serious immune conditions associated with the ability of the immune system, antibodies, ie, there is. People undergoing treatment for cancer, organ transplants reject drugs, etc. These people can have up to 6 months for a positive outcome, but these people are seriously ill to begin.

In terms of symptoms, you should know that the great majority of the symptoms acutely infected with HIV are not specific, which is based on thousands of potential causes for many who are much more likely to be infected with HIV. If you experience symptoms of acute infection, almost always positive (at this point when there are symptoms of an infection with HIV in the context.)

So no, I would say there is no evidence of HIV infection, but not the right thing to reject the test. And I realize that ..... I have seen many cases where, after a possible (though unlikely) exposure, the person is much fear and anxiety on this subject, especially those who were interested in a hypochondriac. "You should know that stress and anxietytion to many of the same symptoms of acute HIV infection and lead concentrate or too many worries, in fact, many symptoms can cause.

For this reason, doctors do not pay attention to the symptoms of acute primary HIV infection ---- when the concern that evidence. The test is the only way to know, sure !!!!!!!!!!! And those who do not connect with HIV to these symptoms.

CONCLUSION: As intructed should be supplied for an HIV test 3 months after the last possible exposure to a definitive conclusion can also be a little easier knowing that if a potential positive, most people have already tested positive when the test have existed.

Hope this helps!

Crushinator OF D00M said...

I suggested that we should not have sex before marriage, because that will cause a lot of regrets, overcome you. I think other then a blood test after 3 months, try to stay well away from sex. Keep an optimist. Be not overcome fear. =) Have a nice day

NicKNows said...

You must wait 3 months before the test. They told me that you have a mild cold about 2 weeks after sex, or what you would have to have done. A bit more of a shock to their immune system. Use condoms! Or is it for me. In clean! lol joke.

Post a Comment